11.01.2009

{ as good as it gets }


Ok, I know that there are more images here than my usual sneak peeks, but I could NOT narrow down my favorites any further than this. This session was "as good as it gets!" Mom teaches my fitness class (yes, she kicks my butt) and we have been talking for a while now about getting some family shots. I have known Dad since high school. Together, they have surely made a GORGEOUS family and I was more than happy to prove it;) I LOVE their kiddies and wanted to bring them home. (What's a few more when you already have 5, right?) Enjoy the pics, you have MANY more to look forward to!

3 comments:

La Mia Bella Photography said...

I love these! awesome job :)

Ann Martin said...

Wow! Especially the tractor images with just the couple. Simply gorgeous.

Lyndsay Almeida said...

one of my absolute favorite sessions! i love the "southern" feel. now i want to do a barn session!!!