11.29.2009

{ Daddy's girl }


"Come on in boy sit on down
And tell me about yourself
So you like my daughter do you now?
Yeah we think she's something else
She's her daddy's girl
Her momma's world
She deserves respect
That’s what she'll get
Ain’t it son?
Hey y'all run along and have some fun
I'll see you when you get back
Bet I’ll be up all night
Still cleanin' this gun"

Cleaning This Gun lyrics by Rodney Atkins

(sentiment shared by Jerry, father of Amber- the beauty on my blog today;)



















I know that I am further proving my friend, Nikki, right. She thinks that I ONLY know beautiful children. What can I say??? I LOVE my job;)

3 comments:

La Mia Bella Photography said...

one word.....WOW!!!!

NikkiS said...

:-) You definitely did it again! Those are some beautiful shots.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, to be young again! Beautiful pictures, Christy.

~Becky