11.13.2009

*** NEW & oh-so-cute! ***

I am in the process of packing and getting ready to head out the door. I am so excited to shoot a wedding for a friend from high school at the BEAUTIFUL Opryland Hotel. What I didn't pay attention to was... this puts me getting on a plane on Friday the 13th! Ugh! Lots of prayers!
 Anyway, the first of my new product lines came in today and I wanted to share them with you before I left. I will be offering a full line of photographic purses and totes. Omgosh! they are even cuter than I thought they would be:) The colors are oh-so-vivid. The quality is excellent and the price is reasonable;) These would be just perfect for Christmas gifts. Moms will LOVE a shot of their babies or a whole family picture to proudly display. Get with me if you are interested. Take care and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Julie Nickerson said...

those totes are cute. I have the equipment to do those. Maybe I should bring some blanks and give it a shot.

La Mia Bella Photography said...

those are so cute :)