11.22.2009

{ Jada's Creations }

I am way overdue for this vendor spotlight! Michelle at Jada's Creations (here) and (here) made me this super cute and ultra comfortable personalized camera strap. After using it for a few weeks, I can tell you that I love, love, LOVE it! It is so much more cooler than the generic Nikon strap that was supplied with my oh-so-cool camera;) (Love my Nikon, not it's strap.)

I have known Michelle and her hubby, Joey, since high school. They make an awesome couple and team. But, I digress. Yes, I tend to get off subject quite often. I blame my ADD. haha! There I go again:P Anyway, over at Jada's Creations, Michelle offers so much more than just these pretty camera straps. She has to-die-for purses, blankets, crib bumpers, pillows, crayon holders, key chains, and so much more. If you don't see what you want, be sure to put in a special request. Michelle gives you the choice of material, thread, and font. Everything she makes is custom just for you! You just can't beat that;) Go now, take a look!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy, you look beautiful in those pictures!

Christy said...

Thank you Becky! I have felt really "blah" lately. So, I was pleasantly surprised to see Mom's pics:)