11.12.2009

"Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me."

This past weekend, I was able to go "home" for a long weekend. Have I ever told you how much I LOVE Tennessee??? I do! If I had my choice, that's where we would be:) I only managed to snag a few pics because my camera was the last thing on my mind. We had our 5 plus my sister's 3 running through Nana's house all weekend. Can you say Excedrin? haha. Just kidding. It was a blast. I have always said "the more the merrier." If any of you have any kids out there you don't want anymore, just drop'em on my doorstep;)
Here is Taylin trying to escape the madness and acting like a recluse teenager. lol

This is one of my twins, Jesse, before he ran off. I couldn't get Jake to sit still. Don't you just love their plaid with the adorable overalls?!?

My beautiful niece, Sommer, at Opryland Hotel. I am shooting a wedding there this weekend for a friend from high school. Yep, I get to go back home again:)

My beautiful sister, Shelia, not really wanting to pose for me. She is my baby sister, but she isn't a teenager even though she still looks like one:P That is her daughter, Sommer, pictured above.

Another one of Shelia. Yep, she got all the style in the family;)

No comments: