2.11.2010

{ Casting Call }

Good morning to all my wonderful blog readers! I have some great news and a wonderful opportunity to share today:) It all begins with a casting call. You see, I feel that I am "pretty good" with newborns, but I want to be AWESOME! How do you get awesome??? Well, with practice... remember that old saying, practice makes perfect;) So, I am announcing a casting call for newborns. I am offering prints at a reduced rate and no sitting fee. Extra special things will be given to multiples;)  I'm not going to set a specific number of offers. I'm just going to play it by ear:) So, if you know of anyone who just had an adorable baby or is about to have a baby, send them my way. You can either respond here or on my facebook fan page. There is a catch, I need the babies to be less than 3 weeks old, preferably less than 2 weeks old. This is the stage where they are still super sleepy, curly, and squishy. Take a look at the gorgeous babies below. Also, these are a couple of examples of  the wonderful storyboards that I can create for you. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

trupti said...

hey tht is awesome...well i do knw a couple of frds who hv just had their babies..ll definately let them knw n m sure they too ll be excited...