9.05.2009

And the winners are...

A BIG thank you to all my entrants:) After reading all the comments, I realized that there was no way that I could pick from them. So, we did away with all the scientific methods and just pulled from an old hat. Okay, without further talk, the winners are...

Free sitting- Tina Thiel
Free sitting- Carla Chesser Rodeffer (I couldn't pick just one:)
1/2 off sitting fee- Cheryl McMillan
1/2 off sitting fee- Becky Bandy Bonfanti (Again, I couldn't choose just one:)
To everyone else, I would like to extend a $25 print credit.

Everyone was so sweet. Again, thank you!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Well, that's exciting! :) Thanks!!!
When do you need us to book by?

Lyndsay Almeida said...

yay! congrats to the winners. they are so lucky to be able to work with you!